My Thoughts on the British Theatre EP
This is not really a review as such because I’m not really good at all the wanky pulling apart of songs that happens with a lot of reviews…and there is a lot in this little 3-track EP to delve into & analyse to a wanky degree if I was so inclined. What I will say is:
- It is not really definable by a particular genre…but I like that.
- The three tracks provide a good range of variation while still sounding like they belong together.
- It’s so fucking nice to hear MV’s vocals again. He might not be the best singer in the world but his voice & delivery is so beautifully distinctive.
- Gold Bruise is one of the best things I’ve heard in a while.
- I got goosebumps.
- I really hope they do stuff live.
- I love it.
- Did I mention that I fucking LOVE IT?